Church furnishings 1932

Pulpit, dedicated to Lt Geoffrey Turner Hotblack
Stuart Billington
Choir Stalls
Stuart Billington
Choir stalls - South
Side Altar
Stuart Billington
Side Altar dedication to A W Rogerson
Stuart Billington

The Rector alluded to the Pulpit which has been given by Mr Hotblack as a memorial to his son:

The choir stalls to be presented by Mr A J R  Uridge to the memory of his mother – on the North side of the Chancel:

and to his sister on the South side of the Chancel:

The side altar to be given by Mrs Rogerson in memory of the late Mr A W Rogerson:

The Rector remarked that they would soon be installed and that the Bishop of Chichester had consented to visit the Church on Sunday, June 19 1932 to dedicate the gifts.

(Extract from Annual Parochial Church Meeting, 29th of March 1932)

This page was added on 21/01/2018.

No Comments

Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this page!

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *